Saturday, September 19, 2009

Are you wondering why life is unfulfilling? If you are trying everything you can think of to satisfy the longings inside yourself, I urge you to step inside His Word, for there, only there, will you find what your soul is longing for. The Lord has given us His Word as a gift; the revelation of Himself to us. If you do not open it and look for Him, you can not find Him, and your soul will be left hopelessly wanting.


O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me. Psalm 63:1-8